Thursday, August 11, 2011

A BLONDE AND HER PULSATING PEN!!

!!!COMING IN TWO DAYS!!!

SPEND SATURDAY WITH AUTHOR A.H. SCOTT :

EXPLORE FICTION & POETRY

WITH A BLOND & HER PULSATING PEN


On Saturday, August 13th, I'll be guest blogging at CTR's: Coffee Thoughts Blog. Run, saunter or crawl on over and visit me there. If you've got a question (PG-13 please) for me, just leave a comment and you will be served by this sexy siren of wicked words...Oooh, my pen is starting to throb between my fingers, right now..


You'll find out about me and my writings. From sweet romance to steamiest erotica, A.H. Scott has something for everyone's taste. "Stroking Sahara" is a sweet romance. While, "Parchment Of Passion: Lissette" series, is a kinkier kettle o' fish...


For those who do decide to take the dare and come over to the Coffee Thoughts Blog, I'll have a FREE special bonus for all of you. Psst! It's a secret that you'll see when you see my guest blog.


“I want the reader to be affected in two ways - above the neck & below the belt”. - A.H. Scott
------
"I don't write for children. I write for adults". - A.H. Scott
------
"I believe art should be as enigmatic as the artist who creates it." A. H. Scott
------
"Silence is acceptance. Acceptance is conquest. Conquest is a rainbow obscured by a black cloud of contempt". - A.H. Scott
-------------
"MY WORDS ARE MY CALLING CARD". - A.H. Scott


SEE YOU ON SATURDAY..;)




No comments:

Post a Comment