Wednesday, April 17, 2019

PENETRATION -A POEM BY A.H. SCOTT






Penetration



As the doors of the subway close when you depart, I place my hand to the window
You place your hand on the other side and smile back at me
Conductor yells that the trains about to go forth 
I run my fingertips around the outline of your hand on the other side of the glass
No words are needed to be said by you or I 
You trace an outline of my cheek and I smile so softly back at you 
I know you'll be back in a day or two 
The weeks and months that we've shared in days gone by were a blast beyond compare
You at my place and me at yours
Beds were like trampolines of our mutual temptation
And, for that reason I have to giggle as I stand here and look at you
Our ultimate penetration were those moments of silence in each others arms in the park nearby
You won't be gone for long I know
So, for now it's only, "See ya' later, alligator"
Train departs.......

- A.H Scott 
1/29/12




No comments:

Post a Comment