Friday, April 12, 2019

A DELILAH ARCHER MYSTERY: THE CASE OF THE CHEEKY CO-ED - SEXY SUSPENSE ON TARGET



Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup








Constance Stuart took a moment to collect her thoughts and began to reveal all which she knew about Lottie’s life “My daughter is enrolled at Baynebridge Academy” Placing red purse on lap “When she came home for a visit a few days ago, Lottie was in her room changing and I saw bruises on her bottom”.

Archer had to ask a specific question about this 19 year old young woman to her mother “Is she da
ting anyone?”

“Not that I know of” Constance replied hesitantly, as she wanted some guidance “And, that is why I am here hiring you, Miss Archer”. 

“Can I ask what kind of bruises were they? I know that this might be quite tricky to ask you, but she is a grown woman, Mrs. Stuart” Delilah Archer had been down this road in other cases of the darker side of sex before “Some women enjoy something less than vanilla”.

Constance Stuart, dressed in pale blue dress with pearl necklace objected “No! Not my Lottie. She is a good girl. She knows nothing about which you just spoke of, Miss Archer”.

Delilah stood up and approached this seated client “I didn’t mean to offend you, ma’am. But, in my business, there are different and varied tastes” Holding picture of Lottie in hands “She’s a beautiful young woman, who probably has a line of suitors lined up around the block”.

“Well, she did have an ex-boyfriend that was less than suitable for a young lady like my baby girl” Constance Stuart gave more information about why she wanted assistance from the Archer Agency “I also am hoping Lottie will choose to transfer from Baynebridge to another university”.

“Tell me a little bit about Baynebridge” Delilah sat on the edge of her desk, reading through some material an assistant had provided earlier “I see that the campus is small. So, maybe that is why Lottie is happy there”.

“Miss Archer, I have no doubt that my little Lottie would be happy anywhere” Constance continued “But, I want her to go somewhere else. And, if you could find out what she has been up to at that school, then maybe Lottie will realize it’s time to move along to somewhere else”.

“I see” Delilah placed folder down “Since I read you are on the board of trustees for this Baynebridge Academy, I will need some way to get in there and be able to see for myself what is going on with Lottie”.

“Perfect, so you will take the case, Miss Archer?” Constance Stuart stood up and handed Delilah a key “All of the information on a resume for yourself will be in locker 29 at Louisville Airport on Thursday when you are expected to arrive at Baynebridge”

“Yes, it seems like something right down my alley, Mrs. Stuart” Delilah Archer walked the client to the front silver doors “Please don’t worry about your daughter, Mrs. Stuart, In three days, I will keep an eye on her for you”.

“Thank you, Miss Archer” Constance Stuart placed black sunglasses on and exited out into a sunny Nashville morning. 

Delilah Archer turned to her assistant Frederick Taylor “Okay, find me everything on a Baynebridge Academy in Kentucky” Tapping fingernails onto reception desk “I think this one will be a piece of cake”.

“Never say that boss” Taylor uttered “When it seems like cake, it becomes a fallen soufflé”.

Thursday arrived and Delilah Archer was off in her Oldsmobile for a three hour drive to Louisville on I-65.....

- end of excerpt 

************************

Private detective Delilah Archer is hired by a socialite to investigate her daughter’s changing behavior and goings on at the prestigious school she attends. 

Behind the walls of the Baynebridge Academy, Southern charm of the student body had a way of allowing fresh cream to always rise above the rest of the crop. 

After all, the destination of Archer’s assignment was a town called Pleasureville. 




#AMAZON #BARNES&NOBLE #ITUNES #SMASHWORDS 






......SEXY SUSPENSE ON TARGET.......













No comments:

Post a Comment