Saturday, March 23, 2019

ALBAZE - A POEM BY A.H. SCOTT

Related image









Ablaze


His fingers were like candles, lighting my flesh with every touch
Virility mixed with sweat and fervency, takes me to places too savage to mention out loud
Tiny hairs on my neck were the wicks those fingers ignited in a tender touch
Heat me up with your body thrusting like gladiator in the arena of lust
No doubt any woman in your midst is always left a humble miss
Sonnet of the bard or philosopher from ancient Rome are recounted with authority from your lips
Behind the grunt, you are a charming chap
No wonder why I ended up in your lap
Strands of my hair cascade over the mattress, as your tempting tide overtakes me
From afar, you seemed like a hard nut to crack
Yet, after a while of knocking on the castle walls, your resistance crumbled to my kisses
The fire is real within me now
Whispered words from you to me are the gift the angels have allowed
Pores are opened and drenched with delight
Ablaze with volcanic encounters with you in the night...

- A.H. Scott
3/22/12










No comments:

Post a Comment