Wednesday, March 20, 2019

AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE THE REAL THING - A QUOTE BY A.H,. SCOTT


Related image





"You can't run from who you are. Happiness and bitterness has a way of seeping through to the surface. If you are in a place of peacefulness, then smile. If you are in that tornado of a tempest, then don't try to smile. Just be yourself and hope for better days and things to come your way. You could put on a pair of Air Jordans and think you can race the wind to become someone completely new. But, in the end, the finish line of tranquility will always begin with you. I can wish you peace, but I can't give it to you. I can wish you happiness, but I can't give it to you. Yet, the one thing I can offer is a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen. Stop running. You are who you are. An original you is better than a diluted copy of anyone else." - A.H. Scott. 3/9/12











No comments:

Post a Comment