Saturday, January 26, 2019

CAVEMAN KA-BOOM! - A QUOTE BY A.H. SCOTT








"You are my flame, my passion, my lover. And, I am your rose in full blossom. You brought my soul out of mothballs with your whispers and caresses. Upon your bed, our bodies are unison in ecstasy. My hair is brushed by your skillful fingers, as I lay beneath you. Gliding with you is divine. When we first met, you seemed like a caveman wishing to devour me whole. And, I loved every raw romp we had in those first encounters we had. No doubts of whom was top cat. Your muscles definitely know how to take charge of me, in so many ways. Yet, now as I am with you, it's as if I'm the lioness and you are my helpless lamb. Fulfilling my flesh has become your pleasure. But, for me, consuming your heart is my ultimate delight. My fire is relighted and my petals flutter for you, my lamb" - A.H. Scott - 1/9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment