Wednesday, December 12, 2018

EMBRACE THE DARK - A POEM BY A.H. SCOTT






Embrace The Dark




Embrace the dark 
Embrace the spark 
Embrace that first gaze that set us off on this lark 
Embrace our age, which allows us this elevated stage
Embrace the fact it sets us above the fray
Embrace aroused egos and let us play
Embrace strands around your nimble fingers
Embrace the grip a bit tighter, as I wink back at ya'
Embrace you with a tug from soft hands pulling long
Embrace my torso with your hands so strong
Embrace my untamed charms all night long 
Embrace switches place, as I run fingers against floor
Embrace the fact that I want more, more, more 
Embrace your passion, I know I can never be harnessed
Embrace this reality which I see with eyes wide open
Embrace what this moment brings
Embrace a vision of me that you might not have guessed
Embrace that I know you better than you think
Embrace bodies together in delight and dark 
Embrace desire which fulfills two lonely hearts
Embrace eruption about to scatter life upon me
Embrace all I have to give
Embrace my eyes as I cautiously stare
Embrace I regret nothing in what we share
Embrace knowing I'm the one woman who dared....

- A.H. Scott 
12/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment