Friday, November 2, 2012

4 Play Or Foreplay: Four Angles Of Lust


A.H. Scott's Amazon Exclusives



"Ursula Unwrapped" - Ursula needed a raise. Denise needed satisfaction. Both got what they came for - IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. A.H. Scott exposes varied skills of negotiation in "Ursula Unwrapped".
Excerpt -

Denise was only a lady during the hours of business. Yet, after hours she was a mistress of mayhem on men and women. And, at this moment of late night, it was Ursula's turn on the wheel of pleasing Denise.

Fingernails dug into Ursula’s gyrating thighs, as Denise held her open for after hours dining.

"Get on your knees and eat me out. If you get me off, Ursula, you'll be getting that raise. But, if I don't get off, you won't get your raise" Denise licked her lips and sat on the edge of the desk, while Ursula got on her knees and ate her out.

Denise held Ursula’s mouth directly at her pussy, almost as if she didn’t want this woman to breathe anything but a hot snatch. And, Ursula inhaled Denise in silence for several moments, until hands released stationary head.

“Now, do me good….. My pussy needs only the best” Denise licked lips and waited for Ursula to promptly continue, “Are you worthy of such a luscious hole?”

Ursula was a woman on a mission. Not just to get Denise off. She was going to get that raise, too.

Ursula Unwrapped


"Sudsy" - Sunny gets a surprise from a rubber duck and Chuck in "Sudsy". A.H. Scott advises you watch out for the bubbles...
Excerpt -

Key into lock, I'm waiting for him to come into the bathroom and find his sexy mermaid waiting with warmth and moisture engulfing my body and soul.

The door opens and he's standing there with a bottle of Champagne in one hand. But, in the other, he's got a rubber duck. Oh, rubber duckie, I couldn't have a bath without you....

QUACK, QUACK...

He placed the bottle down onto the edge of the tub. I was about to rise up and greet him. But, he had other ideas. Holding that yellow duck in between both hands, he twisted the orange beak. Oh, he was in a quite playful mood. Whirring sound of that beak swirling round and round caught my attention. Smiling at me, he tossed it into the tub. Almost like it had it's own radar for my sensitive parts; the duckie made a b-line straight between my thighs. I guess it must have been a lonely quacker. My thighs caught the beak before it burrowed betwixt strands of blond down below.

I looked up at him and whispered, "Do you think I'm that easy to please?" As he licked his lips, there was only one word from this man's lips, "No". Aaah, he did know me too well. I laid back into the tub and spread my thighs for him to see where the duckie would go when I released it. And, wouldn't ya' know it - duckie went down. As for my man, well, he knelt at the side of the tub and ran his hand through the rose petals...........


Sudsy



"Catalina's Commotion" - Catalina used transportation to her benefit. Public sex with men was the best part of it. Catalina takes a ride.
Excerpt -

A man's hand between my thighs is so nice. The power of his fingers and strong hand take charge of anything that's in his grasp.

You take charge of my pubic hair and twist the patch that covers my pussy lips. As for my other lips, my pink lipstick is the ultimate facade for the coy smile I start to have, as you work your fingers in and out of me.

When that train starts to pivot to the left and right, as it goes down the tracks through the tunnel, my pussy is moving in unison with your hand.

I know you can feel my pussy starting to drip and you smile down at me.

I'm standing there using that silver pole to give myself a bit of balance, while you are making me come..

..STOP!!

The train comes to a complete standstill and the lights go out for a short period of time.

It's time enough for you to remove your hand after completing this carnal task upon this seemingly sexy stranger and even lick your fingers from those droplets of a dripping pussy.

Catalina's Commotion



"Hot Butter, Hot Hands, Hot Cakes" - Hannah's got a surprise for her honey. It's a naughty tale of hotcakes, that's sexy and funny. Syrup and butter are a sticky requirement. A.H. Scott is servin' it up steamin' in "Hot Butter, Hot Hands, Hot Cakes". Lick your lips and get ready for a good readin'.....
Excerpt -

Hannah's buns were bare in the latex apron she was wearing.

She shifted hips from side to side.

Giving Oliver the idea of what he wanted to ride.

Turning around, Hannah smiled at him.

"Happy Birthday, Ollie!"

Skillet off the burner and spatula placed on counter, Hannah knew that her husband wanted to hump her.

Wrapping her arms around the man she loved, their bodies embraced like hand in glove.

"What a nice surprise for my nose and my eyes" , kissing her bare shoulder, Oliver laughed.

Hannah pressed both hands against Oliver's pajama top and whispered, "Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet".

She wiggled from Oliver's grasp and walked over towards the stove.

Yet, it wasn't food Ollie was hungry for.

He wanted to explore Hannah's treasure trove.

"You go on back upstairs for the rest of your surprise, my darling" ,Hannah wiggled her bare buns to give him a preview of coming attractions.

Oliver licked his lips and knew what was coming soon.

But, he was a birthday boy whose wife knew how to truly make him drool.

Upstairs he went and sat in bed waiting for Hannah to join him.

Five to ten minutes whistled by and when Oliver saw Hannah with tray in hand he knew he was a lucky guy.

Pink high heels and latex apron on Hannah, made her look like a SnowBall from childhood he remembered.....

Hot Butter, Hot Hands, Hot Cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment