Saturday, February 2, 2019

NOW IS THE ADVENTURE - A QUOTE BY A.H. SCOTT








"For all the could have beens, would have beens, should have beens - hopes hampered, dreams diminished - luck lost, happiness tossed; this is who we are right now. Not yesterday, not in the past. Although, it all sticks in our souls what happened days long ago. This is now. Nothing more. Nothing less. We can make it better or just stand still in the time-lock of our own wishes for an elusive thing, which is unseen by the naked eye. I choose to make it better. Make myself a better human being. Open my eyes to opportunities which I may have not imagined were right in front of me. So, I live for now. Because, what existed before can't be the only motor my engine can move forward upon. I move forward in the Porsche of possibility. All engines are set and I'm taking off on the autobahn of my own abilities. It's me. It's now. It's my own future. Standing still, we turn to dust. Brushing myself off, I'm out on the road of ME. And, the journey is an adventure that lies before me....LOL." - A.H. Scott 1/15/12



No comments:

Post a Comment